Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming Back Home

HOho, i am coming back home next Sat. This attachment has been a pleasant experience for me, even though, seriously i never work much haha.

Some regrets during this trip; not able to go pattaya beach, not buying some stuff tht i saw at suan lum night market, buying some nonsense (i'm sure i will regret some when i get home.) NO ONE coming to find me and have some fun. haha. Though i did stop 1 coming hee.

Very lazy to continue posting blog entries. haha. Same attitude that i adopt towards my exercise regime, trying to run now and then haha. i do think that i have become a bit bit fitter than before i came Thailand.

So byebye folks, this will be my last entry. Dun find me to go thailand for holiday anytime soon, thank you haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment