Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Take Charged

Sitting at a coffee house, typing entry into a word docu. Jus finished updating some client’s report. Oh my, I’m on the southern trip again, only this time, I’m alone making the decisions. Its weird for me to advice, teach 2 30-year olds how to go about doing work, what to do, when they are supposed to be more experienced then me. Haha. Stressed, so many things to take note, report to submit, and mayb I’m only 1/2 pass 6, or slightly more haha. They are used to me being a student and after finish talking the customer, they will sort of say they byes, and I wun know anything that is going on haha, have to stopped them sometimes to understand the situation. Whn my Singapore colleagues were here, they would jus pause and explained, hmm ok mayb sometimes only, sometimes they will forget and say bye too haha. But they are quite nice to work with, minus the language barrier.

Ops time to go.

Havta take charge, havta take charge.. Grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment